WHY IS IT IMPORTANT FOR YOU TO SUPPORT ZERMATT SUMMIT AS A LEADING PARTNER?
As a LEADING PARTNER, you will have the unique opportunity to contribute to this platform and play a leading role in the creation of an economy to serve the Human Being and involving all stakeholders.
In this position, you will have a privileged access to speakers and experts. You will participate in the development of the program and selected projects, and therefore will directly benefit from the platform and content development.
By having your name and logo associated with the Zermatt Summit, you will enhance your image of a pioneering and enlightened company/institution and build considerable value by being linked to a world-class summit dedicated to exploring people-centered solutions to the global crisis.
Leading Role Special Benefits
- Leading position at the Zermatt Summit
- Zermatt Summit Advisory Network Membership
- Participation in the discussions of the program (speakers
- and topics)
- Participation in selected Projects
- Privileged access to the Zermatt Summit Network
- Opportunity to participate in Seminars organized by Zermatt Summit Foundation
Brand Recognition and Extended Communication Benefits
- Filmed interview of an executive and webcast on Zermatt Summit website
- Media exposure through the Zermatt Summit media and public relations agency
- Name recognition in the press kit
- Brand recognition on Zermatt Summit official website
- Brand recognition on promotional brochures
- Brand recognition at the Summit (banners, participants handbook, published conclusions)
- Brand recognition at the Swiss Night and Gala Dinners
- Ongoing web exposition – logo and name – with involvement in post-summit projects
Marketing Official Rights
- Right to use the Zermatt Summit logo and Corporate Identity visuals / slogans in company’s communication
- Right to communicate on contributions
- (6) registrations to the Zermatt Summit
- (6) invitations to the Swiss Night and Gala Dinners
- Possibility to discuss special and exclusive activation programs
For further details about a Leading Partnership, please contact us