Program

Dear friends of the Zermatt Summit,

In recent weeks, the COVID-19 outbreak has led many organisers to cancel or postpone gatherings and events across the world, as a preventive measure to ensure the health and safety of their guests.

September is still many months away, but we are not making any predictions about how long it will take to put the outbreak behind us.

With respect to our sponsors, with respect to people’s flooded agenda’s due to rescheduled meetings and personal visits, and with respect to our attendees, we want to buffer the shock.

Therefore and due to the current situation, we deeply regret to inform you that the 2020 Zermatt Summit edition scheduled for September 17th to September 19th 2020 is postponed until June 17th to June 19th 2021.

Please check our website regularly for the latest information, and we will reach out to you with more details once the situation has returned to normal. In the meantime, our head office will be functional and remains at your disposal for any further information.

The team of the Zermatt Summit Foundation thanks you in advance for your understanding and sends you its warmest greetings and best wishes.

With kind regards & positive thoughts,

Christopher Wasserman
President Zermatt Summit Foundation