The Club des 100 is a select membership program of 100 inspiring individuals and organizations committed to supporting the Zermatt Summit Foundation and its activities.
From innovators and CEOS to entrepreneurs, investors and philanthropists, Club des 100 members provide essential financial support to the activities of the Zermatt Summit Foundation – the annual conference, “deep dive” seminars and special projects – through their annual dues.
More broadly, they contribute their insights and expertise to building a community of mind, multiplying our collective impact by inspiring others to embrace our vision.
Why join the Club des 100?
100 Club members enjoy significant advantages, including:
- 30% discount on tickets to the Zermatt Summit Conference
- Reduced rate admission to the Conference for one Generation Y guest (aged 18–33)
- Discount on the Zermatt Summit Deep Dive seminars organized in partnership with Montagne Alternative
- Access to a global network of leading thinkers and entrepreneurs from the circular, blue or regenerative economy, freedom-based organizations and B-corp certified companies
- First right to invest in projects coming out of the Zermatt Summit
- Individual members: CHF 3.500,00 /year, 3-year minimum
- Corporate members: CHF 7.000,00 / year, 3-year minimum
Membership can be extended for a second three-year period.
To learn more about how to join the Club des 100 as an individual or corporate member, please contact Laurenz-Frederik Pauli [email protected].